OUR COMMITMENT TO THE PRESERVATION OF TOURISM
Welcoming people, inviting climate, enriching culture, unique cuisine, living tradition and awe-inspiring nature. By staying with us, you can experience a rich and wide range of experiences that we want to preserve. It is our responsibility to preserve the society and environment of the destinations where we operate, through actions carried out by the hotel.
- Adoption of efficient lighting;
- Faucets with flow reducers and sensors;
- Technical management of the building's energy efficiency, with daily consumption records;
- Air conditioning with low consumption system;
- Windows with thermal and acoustic insulation, allowing the reduction of energy consumption and attenuation of external noise;
- Daily laundry counting and weighing.
- Recycling center in the hotel;
- Stimulating messages in the rooms to promote a positive contribution from customers;
- Responsible purchasing – preference for local/regional suppliers, with efficient solutions;
- Hotel located in a renovated building, reducing the environmental impact of construction and promoting urban regeneration.
- Cooperation with different sectors of society and organizations, such as the AQUAVALOR Association – Center for the Valorisation and Transfer of Water Technology, the Porto and North Tourism Association, the Portuguese Hotel Industry Association, among others.
Do you have any doubt?